Hi! My name is Rocket! I'm interviewing parks. You might want to hear about them so you can go to the best parks. My best park I have gone to yet is Westlands Park. Every one I go to, I will write about it so you can see if it's good or not.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

(Attention: this is opposite blog day for me!!!!)

The Worst Park EVER

Belleview Park is the worst park ever. Why not? Because there was not a petting zoo and not a train ride and not a little girls birthday and she was not turning two and I gave her the worst birthday card ever. It was an ugly card! It had the most disgusting birthday cake on it! It was in real life! Not made out of paper!!
First I didn't go to the petting zoo and I didn't want a bird and a bunny, because they were so ugly and the not cute! And the bird didn't peck my finger. This lady said only pet animals with feathers, and not the ones with fur- and especially pluck the feathers out of them so that their naked and angry! There were no pig, no horse, no sheep, and no fat turkeys. There was only a skinny turkey. He looked so skinny that he looked like he went to a gym. I didn't make a joke about the turkey, and this isn't it: "what have you been eating Mr. Turkey?" My most unfavorite thing was the pig because it was so nasty and boring, and it wouldn't eat out of my hand. It didn't even get close to biting my finger.
The next thing was not the train ride. I hated the train ride so much that I cried like a 5 year old! The conductor said "Not all aboard!" and told us to put our arms and feet and hands out the sides of the train and to jump off of it at all times. Then the train ran over somebody and they died. Then the train went under the bridge and under the mountains and over the tunnel. And the conductor was skinny just like the turkey.
There was no playgrounds there, and there wasn't a rocket held up by two bars. It was very not awesome. This park is not good for kids under 10 years old. They would hate it. We didn't play in a river because the water was too hot. My mom always thinks that I don't fall into the water. She always says that I'm good at not falling in the water, but this time I did fall in the water and got really dry, like a desserts wind.It's the worst park I have went to yet. How good it is from 1-10? I give it a 0.00.

1 comment: