Hi! My name is Rocket! I'm interviewing parks. You might want to hear about them so you can go to the best parks. My best park I have gone to yet is Westlands Park. Every one I go to, I will write about it so you can see if it's good or not.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DeKoevend Park


DeKoevend Park was a fun park. My favorite part was seeing a snake because it was my 1st time seeing one in the wild. It was cool. I would say it was a bull snake. Then I saw a huge rock. I climbed to the top.And there were a second rock but it had a slide in it.The whole park was so big the fun would never end!My second favorite was a xylophone. It made cool sounds. The xylophone here were better than the ones at Central Park because it had the things that you could hit it and because it made a better sound- like this soothing sound that you would find in soothing sound music.Then there was this thing that was loopty twisty crazy. It has ropes in it and it is an indescribable thing.There was a river. That river was respected, because there was no pollution in it and because it was clear not dark.How good it was from 1-10? It is a 8.7 because there was a beautiful river and it was not that cold. But it wasn't as good as Westlands or Central because those parks had way more stuff like water to play in and stuff. But it was better than most parks. Bring your bicycle because there's a bike path. Bring a ball or something because there is hoops. Don't bring your swimsuit because there's no water stuff- unless you want to get in the river.


View Larger Map

The poll is still going on from the cuter dog. And I got a hint. Vote for Friday. And tell other friends to come to my blog and check it out and vote on my poll! And if they don't have a computer, you can just vote for them on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment