Hi! My name is Rocket! I'm interviewing parks. You might want to hear about them so you can go to the best parks. My best park I have gone to yet is Westlands Park. Every one I go to, I will write about it so you can see if it's good or not.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Central Park

Central Park in Stapleton was a awesome park to go to. My favorite part was the mountains. The mountains were big rubber bumps. The colors were purple. Then there was a giant xylophones. You could hit sticks on them or swing your hands on them and it would make sounds. When you go there bring your scooter not your bike, because you can't ride your bike on the mountains- there was a "no bike" sign but it didn't say no scooters. Then there is fountains. I ran my scooter across it. I got so soaked. But if you don't want to get so wet go to the mister. The mister is a machine that when you press a button mist comes out and cools you off. Then there was these huge rocks to climb on and from the top you could see the whole park. It was pretty hard to climb up it. One of the huge rocks had a slide in it. How good it was- a 9.7. It was the second best park I went to yet- the best one is still Westland. Oh I almost forgot- bring your swim suit. The best day to go on is Wednesday. Never mind any day is perfect. I felt like everything around me there was fun, and a lot of kids could really have fun there.





View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment