Hi! My name is Rocket! I'm interviewing parks. You might want to hear about them so you can go to the best parks. My best park I have gone to yet is Westlands Park. Every one I go to, I will write about it so you can see if it's good or not.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Which Dog is Cuter?

This is on my park blog but it's not about parks. It's about dogs. You have to vote which one is cuter. One is my dog and one is my grandmas, but I'm not gonna tell you which is which. My grandma thinks hers is cuter. So you have to vote which one is cuter and then I will say which one was the winner and I'll tell you which one is my dog. So vote on the poll that's at the left. And their names are Friday and Teddy.

This is Friday:


This is Teddy:



This contest will go on to a month long. So vote soon.
Thank you for your help. I will tell my grandma. I think she might be disappointed.

1 comment: