Hi! My name is Rocket! I'm interviewing parks. You might want to hear about them so you can go to the best parks. My best park I have gone to yet is Westlands Park. Every one I go to, I will write about it so you can see if it's good or not.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Utah Park
Utah park was in between OK and good. I climbed everything, because there were a lot of climbing stuff. It was kind of like civic green park but it didn't have the water stuff. There was a statue of a fish I climbed on it.And there's a sea horse that you can ride on- but it is pretend- but little kids would like it because it's really cute.Then there was a thing that you could climb. I can not describe it but here is a picture.Then there was a spy telescope. It was cool. And there's a pond with ducks. The mama duck gave us a warning by opening her mouth really wide. She had baby ducks with her.And there's a baseball field. Hey! Did you know I play baseball? And my favorite was the tire swing.If you live close it's good to go to. But if you don't live close do not go to it. I would give it a 6.0 because there is not so much stuff to play, but it is still a good park.


View Larger Map



If you know a park that's good, tell me about it and I'll go check it out and write it, and so other people can see where that park is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment